Reynauld's Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Topics > Beginner's Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Smoke Fluid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote compatty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Smoke Fluid
    Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 7:50am
OK. No question is too stupid, right?

I am very new at Marklin Digital and the instructions are simply non-existent for the most basic stuff. Can someone tell me how to get the locomotives to generate smoke. I have the fluid and poured some down the stack but it just came out the bottom!
Barry
BR42 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BR42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 9:48am
Hello Barry:

Since you did not specify which loco you have, it is difficult to determine what the problem may be. In general, most steam models do not have a built-in smoke generator, even if they are digital.   The companies do not make this clear, so it is easy to be confused about what your loco comes with and what it does not have.  In digital locos, it can usually be turned on and off.

Ulrich 
el Gato Gordo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el Gato Gordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 10:39am
Barry,

What is the model # of your loco?

Cheers,
Gord
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic