Reynauld's Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Topics > Beginner's Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Busch 1200 Grape vines extras

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Busch 1200 Grape vines extras
    Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 7:21pm

Does anyone know the kit numbers for the two structures in the picture ( the concession stand and the gazebo) and also the small truck that is picking up the harvest. I wish to add these to my layout as I fondly remember walking the hillsides south of Mainz.

I assume they are Busch items.

Thanking you in advance.

EJ

Railwriter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Railwriter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2016 at 3:09pm
The sales stall is from Busch 1055.  I couldn't find the other building.  It could be an older discontinued item.

-- Ernest

RRVRR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2016 at 9:35am
I bought that house small kit for my layout too, it is called "Weinberghaus" and is from Vollmer #45129. For the cars you have to look up the catalog from Brekina, Herpa or Wiking.
EJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2016 at 5:37pm
Thanks for the suggestions on the vehicles and concession stand--you have a great layout--my layout is Era II German -complete with armour, parades and maybe a band in the future.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic