Reynauld's Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Topics > Layout Showcase
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Breitenbach - Rosenheim Railroad Version II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Breitenbach - Rosenheim Railroad Version II

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30313233>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelrose55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 6:12pm

Not much to show, I'm running the laser to produce roadbed and as it comes out I'm installing it, drilling holes for switch machines as well.

Michael
el Gato Gordo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el Gato Gordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2017 at 8:11pm
I really like the long turnouts.
Cheers!
Gordon
Rheinland Bayern Bahn
michaelrose55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelrose55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2017 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by el Gato Gordo el Gato Gordo wrote:

I would have loved to use even longer turnouts but unfortunately I don't have the space Cry
Michael

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelrose55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2017 at 6:10pm

I kept working adding roadbed and drilling switch machine holes...

Michael

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelrose55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 10:04am

I was going through some boxes looking for something and found these... maybe I should have stuck to N scale? 

Michael
el Gato Gordo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el Gato Gordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 12:17pm
Very nice, Michael. Perhaps you will come back to the right side of the tracks after this HO aberration.
Cheers!
Gordon
Rheinland Bayern Bahn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelrose55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 12:50pm

Very nice, Michael. Perhaps you will come back to the right side of the tracks after this HO aberration.
I have a feeling...
Michael
RRVRR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 2:35am
Don't....we all get older and the eye sight is loosing his clarity for small parts. The fingers also can't hold smaller details steady enough to work on it WinkLOL
Model Train Projects View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Model Train Projects Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2017 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by michaelrose55 michaelrose55 wrote:

I would have loved to use even longer turnouts but unfortunately I don't have the space Cry

Hey Michael,

that was a great one, haven't laughed that hard in a while LOL

EW3's are fine, much better than the other standard turnouts. I do use the EW6, but I only got one station Wink
Br

Leif

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelrose55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2017 at 6:11pm
I've decided that I don't like this layout enough to keep it. It all looked good on paper but after building it I'm not happy with it. No sense in investing more time and money into a project I don't like.

I have no idea at this point what I'm going to try next and no idea as to when I might start another layout. So for the foreseeable future I'm off the hobby.

Michael
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30313233>
  Share Topic