Reynauld's Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Topics > Digital Trains
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Multizentrale Pro Roco

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Multizentrale Pro Roco
    Posted: 09 Apr 2017 at 8:33pm
Hi i'm very new in this forum and I need some help. Some years ago I bought one Digital Roco set that came with a complete multizentrale pro with Multimaus pro ( Color blue ). I opened the box one year forward to discover that the black box( multizentrale Pro ) was missing so I bought the Black box from Reynaulds store to got it complete.

The remaining Multimaus Pro and the new multizentrale pro compatibilize between them fine. All numbered buttons works fine. All functions works in every DCC Sound Locomotive I played, but when I want to move every of them forward or reverse they don`t move to nowhere. I really don`t know which is the problem.

Can you help with this issue?

Thanks
Max

Railwriter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Railwriter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2017 at 9:41pm
This is difficult to diagnose from the information you provided.

You can try some of the following:
  • Do you have another digital control that you can hook up?  If so, do the locos move with that control?
  • Do you have an analog control you can hook up to a piece of track?  If so, do the locos move with analog power?
  • Do you perhaps have the layout hooked up to the programming track output of the Multizentrale?
  • Do you have the proper power supply for the Multizentrale Pro?  It expects to get around 18 volts.  I'm not sure what voltage your country uses, but it is quite possible that that you ended up with an incorrect power supply that is not supplying the correct voltage.
  • Unlike some of the other Multimaus setups, the Multizentrale Pro can read CVs.  Hook up a short piece of track to the programming output.  Check the CVs to see if all are set correctly.

(I have a Multizentrale Pro, but not the blue wireless controller.  I am using it with regular corded Multimaus controllers.)

-- Ernest

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic