Reynauld's Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Topics > Miscellaneous
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Upcomming - HO Layout for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Upcomming - HO Layout for sale
    Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 10:13am
It looks like that I have a layout for sale if our Club can't secure a room and get the financials together for it in the next two months.

The frame work, wiring and track laying was done by a professional layout building company here in the US. It was designed on a PC and the 3/4 Plywood is CNC machine cut so everything fits perfectly. The layout is modular (8 pieces) constructed for a 20x20ft. space. the track is code 83 Atlas with Shinohara turnouts. Overall is hat 77 turnouts controlled by a tortoise with around 40 NCE switch it controller (DCC). There are three turntables and a nine stall round house. The cost for this to build was over 100k. because the owner just want to do the scenery. I'm breaking it down right now and store it in a climate controlled environment but I unfortunately do not have the space to permanently keep it there or keep it for myself. If somebody is interested in please contact me, the price point is set to 20k. but I guess with some room for negotiation. In my opinion, it is a steal if you want something professional and do not like to mess with wood working and electric wiring.

Edited by RRVRR - 21 Aug 2017 at 10:15am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic