Reynauld's Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Topics > Miscellaneous
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Customer Service

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Customer Service
    Posted: 02 Mar 2011 at 8:35am
Has any had any customer service issues with Reynauld's or problems trying to return an item?
reynauld1963 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reynauld1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 9:36am
Dear Rickster:

I would be happy to hlep you what seems to be the problem.

thanks

Rey

Bundesbahn View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bundesbahn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 4:17pm
For quite some time now, I have purchased a ton of items from Reynauld. On two occasions, I received engines that did not work out of the box. Without any problems, I received working replacements.
All you have to do is to let them know of your problem, follow their instructions, and Bingo ! your problem will be solved.

Do NOT ship it back without communicating fist.

Of all the website dealers, none of them pays that much attention to their customers, no matter what you read on their websites. Reynaulds prices are fair. Other dealers may offer a product for less money, but there is typically no service back-up.

Reynauld's is the only dealer I know of that has a 'Consignment Page', something I have actually used frequently. It has filled gaps.

I have chosen Reynauld's to be my only supplier, come whatever comes.

Choo Choo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic