Reynauld's Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Topics > Large Scale Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LGB Multi Train Control

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LGB Multi Train Control
    Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 10:49am
I have an LGB Jumbo 50101 Power Pack that I bought used.  The literature is not easy.  On line has not helped yet.

It has 3 DC outlets.  The literature says you can control multiple locomotives.  I certainly can get 3 of them going- but no individual control.  They are on independent loops.  But they are essentially all under a single control if you will.

I would like to control them independently.  Some literature seems to indicate this is possible by inserting a 'throttle' device between the Jumbo and the track.  But it is not the least bit clear what that device is.  The description of the remotes as I read them seem to indicate that hooking it up just enables me to walk to the end of the wire but have same results.

Do you have any resource to determine what it is?  Is it available or out of production? Or to determine that this is simply not possible?

Thanks for any help you can come up with.

Best
Vince

Vince@Greenville
BR42 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BR42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 10:58am
Vince,

Try

http://www.champex-linden.de/lgb_produktdatenbank/index.html

and follow the link for the 50101.  It took for ever to load this morning, and I did not have the time to wait.

Ulrich
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic