Reynauld's Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Topics > Large Scale Corner
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Scale Trains

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mliaquat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Scale Trains
    Posted: 28 Nov 2009 at 11:04am
Any latest info or questions about I-Gauge Modelers goes here...
Reichsbahn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reichsbahn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2009 at 8:44am
 I recently discovered some new models from KM1 and I could not believe my eyes.  These Km1 models sound and smoke like a real steam locomotive.  The models actually blow smoke from the smoke stack, pistons and they even have a functional steam whistle.   All the smoke is synchronized with the digital sound.  I think a KM1 large scale locomotive will eventually find it's way into my collection.  Everybody needs to watch these videos because this new technology is going to take model railroading to a whole new level.  Does anyone in the forum own a KM1 model, is so let me know what you think of them.  Click here to watch http://www.reynaulds.com/km1.aspx

Thanks,

Werner
borsigbr01 View Drop Down
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borsigbr01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Reichsbahn Reichsbahn wrote:

I recently discovered some new models from KM1 and I could not believe my eyes.  These Km1 models sound and smoke like a real steam locomotive.  The models actually blow smoke from the smoke stack, pistons and they even have a functional steam whistle.   All the smoke is synchronized with the digital sound.  I think a KM1 large scale locomotive will eventually find it's way into my collection.  Everybody needs to watch these videos because this new technology is going to take model railroading to a whole new level.  Does anyone in the forum own a KM1 model, if so let me know what you think of them.  Click here to watch http://www.reynaulds.com/km1.aspx

Thanks,

Werner
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic