Reynauld's Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Topics > Digital Trains > AC Digital Trains
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shuttle Train with 60215

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shuttle Train with 60215
    Posted: 18 Aug 2014 at 11:23am

Dear Forum Members:

Does anybody have a diagram how to set up a shuttle train with the 60215? Can I adjust the stop time at the end points? Will the trains accelerate and decelerate? Is it possible to create a stop in between the end points?

I hope somebody can help me.

BR42 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BR42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2014 at 5:41pm
Dear Roman:

I would love to help, but need some more info.  WHich brand do we talk about when you mention the 60215?

Ulrich
Roman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 3:57pm

Hi Ulrich:

I am sorry, that was a little bit inconsiderate. I am talking about the Marklin Central Station 60215.

Best Regards,

Bundesbahn View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bundesbahn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 1:36pm
Hi Roman

You need to have two decoders s88, one on each end of the shuttle track. They will handle the auto reverse for the locomotive.

Yes, you can adjust the stop times on the 60215. You can also adjust the top speed. Acceleration and deceleration is determined by the loco decoder settings.

In order to create a stop point in between, you need to install active signals. The 60215 does not provide settings for a stop between the shuttle terminals.

I hope this will help you some.

Edited by Choo Choo - 20 Aug 2014 at 1:37pm
BR42 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BR42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2014 at 2:16pm
Roman,

When I saw Marklin, I knew Choo Choo would have the answer.

Ulrich
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic