Reynauld's Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Topics > Layout Showcase
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bardowick in H0

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Model Train Projects Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2017 at 1:37pm
Hey All,

@Gordon, thanks :)

Well, not much to report. I received the RTS Greenkeeper yesterday, that thing is a blast ! I put the Grasmaster 2.0 out of service now. But I do not like the 10mm Heki grass I applied, it looks too "brushy". I ordered some Noch 12mm, pictures will follow, once I got them.

The level crossing couldn't be started, since I'm still waiting for the ferro train stuff to get here...

For the cabbage field, the stuff I ordered in November on this side of the pond is still not here... So I finally cancelled that order and ordered from Germany, should get it in about 2 weeks. Really hate myself that I didn't do that earlier, I'm really to nice and patient... 

Positive, I received a KPEV T8 and soon some matching cars, next set of pictures could be KPEV only :)
Br

Leif
Model Train Projects View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Model Train Projects Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2017 at 8:12pm
Hey All,

despite all these draw backs, I decided to do some little stuff, like making bushes. It might be of interest for one or the other ;)

MiniNatur Schachtelhalme are the base for them:

I apply Noch leaves to them:

I little variant with darker leaves and brown base:

After it is dried, I will post some more pictures here, that might take till Wednesday, since I will be traveling.

I planted some of the Heki Foliage as well:

These railcars haven't been moved in a while ;)

Although I do not like the outcome, I decided to post pictures of the Brachland as well:

Br

Leif
BR42 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BR42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 6:43am
Leif:

Looks nice. 

Ulrich
RRVRR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RRVRR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 9:36am
Leif, it seems that you get a hand for this, so when you are done you know where to come to continue LOL
michaelrose55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelrose55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 10:28am
Originally posted by RRVRR RRVRR wrote:

Leif, it seems that you get a hand for this, so when you are done you know where to come to continue LOL
Get in line, his first stop is in Florida Big smile!
Michael
Model Train Projects View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Model Train Projects Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 5:20pm
Hey All,

today from the hotel...

@Ulrich: thank you for your feedback :)

@Markus: haha, thank you as well for your feedback :) That will be a tough decision to make, you both live where it's nice and warm ;)

@Michael: We do have a customer in Florida, I think near of Fort Meade. Although I do not know if that is close by ;)

Br

Leif

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelrose55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Model Train Projects Model Train Projects wrote:

@Michael: We do have a customer in Florida, I think near of Fort Meade. Although I do not know if that is close by ;)
About 100 miles or so...
Michael
BR42 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BR42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2017 at 6:28pm
Michael and Markus:

Maybe we (plus some others in Alabama, Georgia, Florida and South Carolina who may be interested) should form a long distance operating group with the goal to meet once a year at each others layout for an operation weekend!  We might even form a subsection of ETE.

Looks like Auburn is somewhere in the middle.  I have a more or less completed layout.

Ulrich

Edited by BR42 - 06 Feb 2017 at 6:32pm
el Gato Gordo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el Gato Gordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2017 at 9:03am
Originally posted by BR42 BR42 wrote:

Maybe we (plus some others in Alabama, Georgia, Florida and South Carolina who may be interested) should form a long distance operating group with the goal to meet once a year at each others layout for an operation weekend!  We might even form a subsection of ETE.

Looks like Auburn is somewhere in the middle.  I have a more or less completed layout.

Ulrich

Call me when the azaleas are in bloom!  I really miss springtime in the south.

Cheers!
Gordon
(formerly of the Old Dominion)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michaelrose55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2017 at 9:49am
Originally posted by el Gato Gordo el Gato Gordo wrote:

Call me when the azaleas are in bloom!  I really miss springtime in the south.

Cheers!
Gordon
(formerly of the Old Dominion)
Theu are blooming right now, come on down!
Michael
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic