Reynauld's Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Topics > Digital Trains > AC Digital Trains
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

trains to run

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Locomotore99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 11:36pm
May I suggest you connect ONLY the feeder track and see if there is any power there using the voltmeter; if yes, then power is going to the track. If not, try anyway putting the loco on it and see if anything happens or any light on the loco is on.

Please let us know what develops.
Hello from Toronto.
Locomotore99 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Locomotore99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 11:52pm
One more thing:

If you look at page 4 of the manual, it tells you the steps to take to switch the MS2 to English AND on page 6 it deals with FINDING a Locomotive from the database.

But the first thing to do is to get the language on the MS2 switched to English so you understand the various menus.
Hello from Toronto.
BR42 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BR42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 8:46am
Hallo:

I use a rather inexpensive voltmeter from Radio Shack which I bought about 20 years ago.  Set to AC it indicates the DCC voltage within .5V without measuring the individual half-waives.

Ulrich
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic