Reynauld's Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Topics > Military Trains
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

minitanks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: minitanks
    Posted: 28 Dec 2014 at 6:06pm
hello,

a couple of my minitanks (roco, herpa and trident) model, modern US Army and DRG EPII period 43-45, making, detailing and painting, I hope, that you like it Wink

thanks

niko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2014 at 6:10pm
1/87 minitanks roco (herpa) jagdpanzer IV

Bundesbahn View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bundesbahn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2014 at 4:08am
Hello Nikola

How are things in Croatia?

Welcome to our Forum.

Well, I am not an expert of WW II 'Wehrmacht' equipment. I was only 2 years old when that conflict ended. I did service in Europe with the US Army, during the 'Cold War'.

However, I can see you are putting a lot of effort into your project. Things are looking very good, I must say. I really enjoy your picture presentation. Well done!

Roger
el Gato Gordo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el Gato Gordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2014 at 5:28am

Nikola, that is truly some very fine work.  I am ignorant about the various types of tanks - could you label what each one is?

Thanks for posting!

Gordon

CraigB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CraigB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 8:08am
Excellent work and detail, thanks for sharing.
CraigB
BR42 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BR42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2015 at 9:20am
Hallo Nikola:

Great work, I have always played with the idea adding a train loaded with tanks to my layout.  The main problem I have is that I model the period 1957 - 1969, i.e. Era IIIb, but am interested in WWII tanks.  Unfortunately, I have not found a way to explain a train carrying STUG IIIs and Pz Vs in 1960.  I may break down and choose Leo Is and Flakpanzers based on Leo I.

Ulrich
tautemarite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tautemarite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 10:34pm
Nice painting Nikola, How did you pick out the road wheels and inner tracks? Did you take them apart? What additional painting did you do on the railroad drazines?
Chcu Walters
tautemarite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tautemarite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 10:36pm
oops-should have been Chuck Walters. I am a little rusty as I have been on "medical leave" for awhile.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic