Marklin ICE 88713 issues

Dear Forum,
I have a question regarding my Z scale ICE (Marklin #88713). I got this train from my uncle who had it for at least 10-15 years in storage. I started playing with Marklin Z December last year with a starter set (81701), track extension set (8191) and a nice electric BR189 RTC loco (88194). So my Z experience is non existent, so far everything is analog, I consider myself a beginner coming from H0 (big analog collection but currently no permanent setup due to a recent relocation).
The ICE didn't run very well which was expected due to the long time untouched in it's box.
I took the engine cart completely apart, removed all moving parts including the motor and cleaned everything. Motor shaft and gears got a tiny hint of Marklin oil. I cleaned all cars and oiled according manual, again only a tiny hint. Wheels and tracks are clean.
After the maintenance the engine cart runs like a charm....but it runs too good. The wheels spin through as if the cars would be too heavy or stuck. Both is not the case, they run smooth and feel ok.
Do you have experience with such issues and how would you try to fix this?
This ICE is driven by one motorized car in the middle (restaurant car).
If I wouldn't know better I'd say the track is oily but I cleaned it and all wheels with alcohol and the other trains run ok. Is it possible to add traction tires and is this a good idea? The power is not taken with the driven wheels.

Thanks for your ideas.