Storage boxes

RailwriterRailwriter Durham, NC
edited July 24 in Miscellaneous

Don't know if this is the case at all Office Depots (or Office Max Stores, which are part of the same company), but my local Office Depot currently has a clearance sale on sturdy small snap-top plastic storage boxes -- many of them for less than $1 each. The brand name is "Really Useful Box" -- yes really.

Sizes range from a couple of inches by a couple of inches up to shoe box size and larger.

I've found that I can never have enough storage boxes for all the small parts that one accumulates. I got a handful of these boxes today and may get a few more the next time I stop by -- if the sale is still on. (You can also find these boxes on Ebay and elsewhere -- but the Office Depot prices were really good.)

I've had some of these really small boxes for many years -- for example for use for small items in my photo backpack.

-- Ernest

Comments

• BR42BR42 Auburn

Can never have enough of these. I have about 15 boxes with things like tools, wires, leftover parts from kits, detailing parts for locos, and the catch-it-all miscellaneous.

Ulrich